How to Apply
- Complete the Family Application Form and Student Registration Form & submit with $25 application fee and a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Your pastor or minister will be contacted to be a reference for you. We will ask your minister if you are a dedicated Christian, if you attend church regularly and participate actively in the life of the church community. (We require one parent to be a practicing Christian.)
- An admissions interview will be conducted with the parent(s). In the case of Senior High students, admission to the school may require their presence at the interview as well.
- We may also request to do some grade level testing with your child. This is not a pass or fail test but simply an opportunity for us to confirm that we can provide for your child’s educational needs and better prepare for their arrival on acceptance.
- Name(s) are presented to the board with supporting grounds for membership approval or non-approval.
- Applications that are approved for membership into the society will be notified in writing.
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 will be required. This deposit will be credited to your school fee account upon enrolment.
Membership into The Greater Winnipeg Society for Christian Education is a prerequisite for enrolment of children in the school(s).
All persons who, in the board’s discretion, faithfully profess and serve Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord and who are in wholehearted agreement with the Purpose and Basis of the Articles are eligible for membership in the society.
Membership includes the right to vote at membership meetings, the privilege of serving the society as a duly elected director and appointment to any committee.